Flap fire blanket for transformer pit, CNPP tested
SONEC’s CCF range meets the need for fire protection for concrete pits and substations. This is a hot-dipped galvanized steel covering system that will allow to smother the flames. This anti-fire system, tested at the CNPP in 2009 and 2011 according to the specifications of ERDF (ENEDIS) and in compliance with the NFC13200, allows a rehabilitation of the pits by replacing the bed of pebbles on gratings.
The RTC transformer pit fire blanket consists of hot-dipped galvanized steel frames and single-slope SONEC® technology dampers for greater efficiency and speed of dielectric oil flow into the pit. (On request we also work in stainless steel). This single slope fire resistant shutter technology benefits from more than 30 years of experience on the French market.
On top of these frames equipped with shutters, a non-slip grating made of hot galvanized steel allows to circulate on the pit without risk of deforming or moving the shutters, thus maintaining the conformity of the firewall system during operations on the pit.
We offer custom fabrication for easier installation of the complete system. For more information, do not hesitate to contact us.
- Hot-dip galvanized steel firewall frame
- Modular frames mounted on angles equipped with the firewall system validated by theFrench fire laboratory CNPP
- Quick installation system per module
- M1 resin or galvanized steel grating
- A civil engineering plan is essential for the manufacture of
- A layout of the pit can be done by us
- Grounding by braids and lugs of all the modules