Bac coupe-feu monobloc ou modulaire pour sous-stations électriques Monobloc or modurlar firewall tanks for electrical substation
SONEC’s BCF range of monobloc tanks has been designed to meet the fire protection needs of transformers ranging from 160kVA to 20MVA. Made of hot-dip galvanized steel, they are all equipped with fire dampers (CCF) tested several times at the CNPP since 2009. This fast and natural dielectric extinguishing system allows you to be in conformity with the NFC13200 standard for all your transformers.
The BCF range also includes a set of 2 beams in the length or width direction to receive the transformer above the CCF firewall system. This is called a SELF-STANDING tank. Finally, the tanks are equipped with a siphon for the safety evacuation of rainwater, and with valves ready to receive SPI PETRO PIT or PETRO PIPE hydrocarbon separating filter cartridges, the world leader and inventor of these solutions since the 1980s and 1990s.
The BCF range allows you to replace the concrete pit under the oil transformer and thus avoid using the difficult to clean pebble bed. Thus, these tanks allow you to reduce the environmental impact of electrical installations. This range is composed of a series of standard or special monobloc bunds that can be adapted to the required retention volume.
Monobloc bunds: Often used for small transformers with widths of less than 2200 mm, they are made of hot-dip galvanized steel and guarantee a similar internal and external life span to that of the electrical transformer or other machine they equip.
Modular bins: when the transformer is too large and would require a bin outside the standard transport dimensions, we place two standard bins side by side and connect them together to obtain a communicating volume. When the transformer is even larger, we resize the carrying system accordingly and size the BCF by 2, 3, 4 or X modules. For more information, please refer to the BCF MODULO range
For more information, please contact us
- Hot-dip galvanized steel tray designed for indoor and outdoor use
- Self-supporting bin equipped with a firewall system validated by the French fire laboratory CNPP in 2009 and 2011
- Fixed or adjustable support beams according to model
- Total retention of the dielectric, in accordance with N FC 13200
- Dimensions and configurations adapted to each need
- Optional 30×30 hot-dip galvanized steel grating
- 1.5″ or 2″ drain valve depending on size
- Stainless steel valve cap and valve handle
- Grounding by lug
- Lifting points for crane or cart SPI PETRO PIT or PETRO PIPE hydrocarbon separator filters according to use
- Teflon plates in option
- Anti-noise vibration damper for transformer SanerVib® in option
- Grounding by lug
- Lifting points for crane or cart